We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information and store as little as possible about your person.
Information We Collect
- IP Address
- User agent
What We Use Your Information For
We do not share your information with outside parties except to the extent necessary when the law requires us to comply.
- We use your IP address, user agent, browser, OS, country, city and ISP information, to identify the account usage, improve our website and services.
We may use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing game related products to someone that’s shown interested in game related products in their search history, for example), showing certain ads based on specific sites visited or provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
Our editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. Anything written on our website is of our own opinions and are not backed by third-party affiliates.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
If your account gets banned because you broke our server rules, we will publicly disclose the reason for your ban.
You, under the right of the European legislator have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not their personal data is being processed. A user may, at any time, wish to receive confirmation of their information stored on our website (https://rookiesquad.org/).
Under the GDPR Compliance, any user from the EU or EEA will have access to the following information:
- How your personal data is recorded.
- Purpose of processing your information.
- Disclosement of recipients or categories of recipients whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed.
- Timeline/period for how long the personal data will be stored.
- Request the erasure and/or restriction of personal data.
- Existing right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Obtain information of the transfer of your personal data to other countries or international organizations.
You have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning you. You have the right to complete incomplete data, including providing a supplementary statement. To exercise your rectification right, contact a site administrator at NexusNation.
You also have the right to erasure (â€˜the right to be forgottenâ€™). You can request the erasure of personal data and weâ€™re held to obligation to erase all personal data of yours without delay, if the data is no longer being processed.
- Grounds for personal data erasure are as follows:
- Personal data is no long being used for the purpose of its collection.
- You withdraw all consent for processing the data.
- There are no legitimate grounds for processing the data.
- The personal data has been unlawfully obtained.
- Compliance with a Union or Member State whoâ€™ve requested personal data erasure.
- The personal data is used only to offer information society services.
If at all, a breach occurs that may impact the privacy of your personal data stored on our website, we will notify you within 72 hours of being aware of the breach.
HLStatsX is a reliable and high quality hosting service for gameserver statistics. They utilize your data from the gameservers which consist of your IP, ISP and Location.